All About Me



About Myself

 Assalamua'laikum, My name is Mohammad Rifki Santoso. My friends call me Rifki or Santoso. I'm 16 years old. I live at Gandapura Simpang Street no. G-216. My Hobbie is playing guitar. My favourite food is fried chicken. I'm born at 22 november 2003.
I'm study at 3 Senior High School Bandung. I am a new student at 3 Senior High School Bandung. I come from 2 Junior High School Bandung.
In monday morning, I and My Friends always do Ceremony at our school. In tuesday until friday morning, I dan My Friends always pray before study, singing "Indonesia Raya", and literacy. In saturday morning, I and My Friends do sports at Bali Yard.
And in sunday, that is a family time. Me and My Father always go to Car Free Day dago. In Car Free Day, I and My Father playing batminton. And if we do not that activities, I with My Father go to some place, to take My Father bike picture.

Komentar

Postingan Populer